3Souls is a new 2D puzzle platformer game developed by Red Column. The game will take advantage of the Wii U's unique GamePad controller. The GamePad's fantastic features allow you to control your character and play the game in a different way, and for this reason it will be available exclusively on the Wii U.
There are a total of 3 episodes and the first episode of the game, "Espisode 1: Nelesa", is out right now in Europe, America and Oceania on the Nintendo eShop. The episodes 2 and 3 will come later on as a free update for the game.
A demo for the first two levels of Nelesa is available on the Nintendo eShop.
3Souls is the story of 3 Ánimas on the world of Mustland, where the player will offer them assistance from the real world.
The Ánimas are the people from the world where is set this adventure, Mustland, a world with many rules that you will discover on your adventure. They all have a Soul and wear Masks which are life essencial and protect them Souls from the world around them.
On the game, the player will use a special tool (the GamePad) to read the thoughts and feelings of the Souls of each of the Ánimas. This tool will also allow the player to connect to them world through one of the many portals that he will discover on their adventure.
The first story will be the one from Nelesa, on the sad cells of Moon Prison.
- The GamePad will be use to show the Soul of the Ánima that is playing during all the game, letting the player knows his feelings and thoughts
- The controller will be also the tool to connect to the portals to them world, using it in different ways, to help each of the Ánimas
- You can play with another friend in the Co-op Mode. One will be in charge of the puzzles and the other one of the platforms
- Discover the story, the rules and memories of Nelesa around the world of 3Souls: Mustland
- Find out our secret Easter Egg "8 Seconds of Nindies" in collaboration with many indie developers of Wii U
Launch Trailer YouTube
Episode 1: Nelesa and the sad cells of Moon Prison YouTube
Co-op Mode YouTube
Introduction to the World of Mustland YouTube
Posters & Artworks
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Available samples on soundcloud.com.
About Red Column
Official developer for Nintendo Wii U
More information on Red Column, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arturo Chaves Maza
Production, development and design
Ali Fahmy [Luckytime]
Christopher Percival, Cristina Velasco, Jakoby Easton, David Wölk, Simone Morelli,Pauline Blondel and Etienne Masson [www.Nintendo-Town.fr]